Nespresso Boutique Launch
Develop a creative campaign to launch Nespresso’s first flagship boutique bar in Toronto while leveraging TIFF to raise brand awareness among media and targeted consumers.
- Produce a Nespresso Pop-Up Café on King Street West beside the “Hollywood Reporter” lounge during TIFF
- Produce a sensory-driven event experience for influencers, media and Nespresso Club Members representative of the Nespresso brand
- Align Nespresso with Paul Haggis’ film “Third Person” starring Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde and Adrien Brody through integrated touch points
- Produce a launch event at the Nespresso Boutique Bar with the thematic of celebrating Toronto’s diversity through a variety of elements including food, art, culture and music:
- Food: Engage five top chefs from different culinary backgrounds to prepare dishes infused with Nespresso coffee
- Culture: Engage celebrity photographer Caitlin Cronenberg to create photo installation pairing Toronto landmarks with the personas of the 21 different Nespresso Grand Cru flavours
- Art: Display rolling digital images of the Grand Crus on the exterior of the boutique using projection mapping
- Music: Engage Canadian singer/songwriter Chantal Kreviazuk to perform at the event
- Post event, all guests sent an “Espresso Table Book” post event featuring Caitlin’s photos in order to keep boutique top of mind
- 250 guests in attendance, including top media talent and influencers
- The Mint Agency was successful in generating awareness for Nespresso’s flagship boutique among media and consumers in Toronto.
See more Work