Launch Hudson Kitchen, a new dining destination in the heart of Toronto,
Leverage the agency’s relationships with film studios and talent and strategically place pre-premiere dinners and cocktail parties during TIFF 2013 at Hudson Kitchen prior to the official launch in order to create hype and excitement among the city of Toronto.
- Private dinner for the cast of Oscar-buzzed film 12 Years a Slave starring Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender and Benedict Cumberbatch in partnership with Fox Searchlight
- Private dinner for the cast of Dallas Buyer’s Club including Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner and Jared Leto in partnership with In Style Magazine
- Private dinner for the cast of Under the Skin starring Scarlett Johansson in partnership with Evian Water
- Cocktail event for the cast of Devil’s Knot starring Reese Witherspoon, Colin Firth and Stephen Moyer
- Intimate dinner for the film Life of Crime starring Jennifer Aniston in partnership with leading jewellery line Pandora
Following TIFF, The Mint Agency secured 54 hits resulting in 380 million media impressions worldwide for Hudson Kitchen and successfully positioned the restaurant as a celebrity hot-spot.
See more Work