Assist ApprenticeA in organizing and activating the second annual Buffer Festival, celebrating YouTube content and its creators in theatres across Toronto.
- Organize and execute the Buffer Festival Gala, including a red carpet, limousine drop off for approx. 100 YouTube stars, and a theatre screening of brand new content
- Execute an exclusive post-gala VIP after party.
- Create impactful brand presence within allocated Buffer spaces
- Secure wide-spread media coverage by sharing the Buffer Festival story and facilitating YouTuber interviews with print, broadcast, and online outlets.
- Coordinate all activities with sponsors and suppliers of promotional products.
Over 10,000 tickets sold for screenings and meet ups at three different locations in Toronto. Excellent feedback from the client, sponsors, and fans. Media outreach resulted in more than 45 million earned media impressions across Canada and the US.
See more Work